news

End of an Era…

January 14th, 2013    6 Comments

The era of Koreans Gone Bad is over, it was fun while it lasted, but now begins dvdasa.com

6 Responses to End of an Era…

1. alex woo says:

o my fuck!

2. circle of eyes says:

I am so happy that this is happening.
    it’ll be like finally getting to see old friends again.

3. pollywog says:

i dont see how you can top the original.yoshi joey harry aka guam cruise sallie#1 fan and david fuckin choe go coyottes bobby you guys are like family to me….. but damn!!!im pretty exited to hear and see what comes next.thank you mr. choe. i hope you rape my earholes and blow my mind some more.thanks mr choe.im really lookin forward to this.

4. dirty knees says:

fuck yeah!

5. reggie says:

I just listened to Episode 2 of your show with Asa (DVDASA). Overall, I enjoyed it. But dude let other people talk! You cut in too much and talk over people.

Be quiet sometimes.

6. Ian says:

Damn it.. I just got into you guy’s podcast. Huge fan of thumbs up. As far as you are concerned I knew nothing of you millions until the Howard episode. Your sense of financial anonymity was sound with me lol. Podcasting while drinking whiskey is the best of the best. Thanks for being a damn legit Asian American.

Signed:
    The other legit asian american.